[kj] OT: iPod

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:34:22 EDT 2006

ive got the 20gb for my music, 2 years old now and i put in a new battery
recently which has made it better.

Ive also got the video one as i dont get time to watch tv at home so i put
my training dvds on so that i can watch them when im stuck in an airport
etc.

Is it just for music?

Personally, they are a work of art. The Nano is a bit too delicate for my
use. I wasnt wanting the video one at first but when i saw it i was
impressed. Still am. I nip off to a quiet area to watch clips when i need a
break at work. Im flying to Germany this weekend so will have the video
one with me. I have selected albums with it instead of the whole library.

I have the JBL on stage speakers next to the bed so it works as an alarm
clock and you get a good sound from them. the new HI Fi speakers are immense

A case is essential in order not to scratch the screen.
If you want to record off the tv then perhaps Archos is better for use.

Most important thing is a good set of headphones