[kj] Extended Judas Goat

Aja Navat lilpalindrome at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 10:49:02 EDT 2006

Ok, the "Extended" version of Judas Goat is just Gratitude with Judas Goat after it. I know because I purchased the track a month ago. Luckily I only puchased than and not Gratitude as well.

"Darren A. Peace" <dpeace at bigfoot.com> wrote:
Is this a cock-up? The preview on iTunes plays a snippet of Gratitude,
whereas every other track previews as you'd expect. I still wonder if
they've put the couple of b-sides on the end, although I can't get close
enough to the listed running time with various permutations. Seems like a
major missed marketing opportunity if it's something new and interesting and
they've not flagged it as such.

I’d be perfectly happy with an 18-minute Judas Goat, as it happens. Still my
favourite from an exceptional album.

Darren