[kj] Hard Rock Halleluja !!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 17:40:10 EDT 2006

yeah,i saw the finns  for eurovision entry on friday,just a 2 min slot on
news bbc 24,this was so bad,but i knew straight away that they would win
it----they were dredfully amusing and in such bad taste,that they had to win
it really,didnt they,only wished i had put a bet down on it now ;-(  !!!

melinda----what was that i herd,12 points for uk,better than normal then ;-)