[kj] (OT) Joke of the day

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri May 19 11:03:42 EDT 2006

Ok, that joke is really pulling my leg. ;)

~LB

In a message dated 5/19/2006 5:39:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pmdavies at gmail.com writes:

News reports have confirmed that Paul McCartney has  separated from his wife
Heather Mills- McCartney. Mrs Mills- McCartney is said  to be distraught over
the split "He has been my crutch for so long!!"
She said  in an earlier briefing, "I have no idea why this has happened, I'm
stumped"  She's reported to be making frantic efforts to keep the split as
civil as  possible. "She's 'Running around in circles", according to a close
friend,  "she will need all the support she can get its not like its easy to walk
out  on a relationship like this" It is not known whether a pre-nuptial
agreement  was signed prior to the marriage.
Paul  McCartney is one of the richest men in the world amassing a colossal
wealth  due to his participation with The Beatles and subsequent musical
collaborations, if an agreement hasn't been signed it is believed that she  won't
have a leg to stand on. Rumours abound over the split have suggested  that
infidelity may have been the cause. "She's terrible" a source stated,  "always
trying to get her leg over". Another source has suggested that her  battle with
alcoholism was the cause. "Macca couldn't handle it anymore" a  friend said "he
would get home at night and find her legless" Many have  attributed this to a
problem which started with the present that Paul had got  her for the wedding,
she heard he was getting her a plane. It all became clear  when she opened
her first present, it was not the type of plane she was  expecting. From then on
she was able to shave both her legs!