(This could be a spam message - Hopwood ITS):[kj] VERY OT & a bit 'Zzzzzzzz': Big Brutha

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Fri May 19 05:41:30 EDT 2006

I saw it.  I can't help myself.  Every year I say I'll not watch it,
then "just see who's going in", and then never miss it.

I think I'm going to like the Tourettes guy.  When he first went in he
annoyed me because he reminded me of Lee Evans, who I can't stand, but
later when I saw him simply talking to the others, whilst clicking,
popping, whistling and saying "wankers", I changed my mind - I think
he's going to be fun.

Cheers,

Janean