[kj] current concerts

svoje.ja at centrum.cz svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Thu May 18 19:02:46 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
I'm new to this discussion and to KJ music, as well but I think that Jaz is a genius composer.
I wish to listen to a live concert.
But I am a little confused by information about concerts on pages killingjoke.com
because it is not clear if the concerts are held in the current year (2006). Are they, really? : )

Will they come to the Czech Republic (at least) once again? : ) Or will they play in the Netherlands?

Thanks for answer and have killing good times.

 . : : Lennonka : : In Her Own Write : : .