[kj] America/Hosannas is great

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 18 16:38:48 EDT 2006

Thankfully (for me anyway), I'm really enjoying the mood of the new
album. It's a great set of jams echoing their roots -- no recipe for a
masterpiece but still great for my ears.

But it's funny, with Invocation, I oscillate widely between loving it
and needing it to go away -- it really depends on my mood at the time.
It is like Madness to me: beautiful ugliness that is sometimes glorious
and at other times too much for me to stomach.