[kj] Theatre of Hate

Christophe BARRY christophe.barry at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 18 09:57:58 EDT 2006

Mick Jones just produced that only album, Billy duffy played a bit with Kirk B.
C.

> Message du 18/05/06 15:05
> De : gregslawson at aol.com
> A : mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk, gathering at misera.net
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [kj] Theatre of Hate

Is that the group that Mick Jones either played w/or produced?

hi all,

one me all time fav albums is Theatre of Hates - Westworld.  Was playing it yesterday and having had it since the early 80's it dawned on me that I have no real idea of what the lyrics are.  Had a quick rummage via google to no avail.
Anyone know of any sites etc. that might have lyrics for ToH (Play Dead would be good while I am at it!) and similar bands.  Have tried the ToH site also to no avail.