[kj] Download festival

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu May 18 08:42:57 EDT 2006

As much as I'm dying to see Killing Joke again soon, I just can't bring
myself to go to this sorta thing. It must be the WORST way to see a band.
Though at least with them headlining a smaller tent you won't have to stand
amongst a bunch of Linkin Park fans asking "who are they?" all the way
through, while the sun/rain gets in yer eyes!
Good to see there isn't even one other band on the bill that I give a fuck
about though! Some things never change :-)  (memories of Turbonegro at T in
the Park, £38, they played not long after midday, everything worth seeing
was over by about 12:45!!).  Never never never again, as Cal once put it.

Here's hoping for some better dates coming up, but I don't think I'll hold
my breath!!

Dave in Edinburgh