[kj] America

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 22:50:21 EDT 2006

Too drunk to read all the replies from celebrating the Cavs victory over the Pistons. But...

 Am I the only fucking person on this earth who likes America, the song, and America, the promo vid?

P Bernardi <phantasmas at erols.com> wrote: Im watching the vid for America. Laughing myself silly. Geordie looks
like he's hanging out w/ Crockett and Tubbs. Bass Player is getting FUN-
KAY!!!

I guess this was the last gasp of Jaz predicting Nuclear doom. Maybe one
of the Pandemonium vids had some nuclear jams in it, cant recall.

Still, as bad as that album was its still better than Hosannas!

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists