[kj] openers

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 22:40:03 EDT 2006

I'd like to see a KJ live set with..

  Chapter III
  Chop-Chop
  Exit
  Tension
  A New Day
  The Gathering
  Harlequin
  Wintergardens
  Age Of Greed
  Extremities
  Mathematics of Chaos
  Mass
  Implosion
  Majestic
  among others...

  ..and opening with "We Have Joy" w/Big Paul.

Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
    I can imagine many different "great openers" though (some of which have actually happened).

  I'd love to see a Joke gig that concentrated on the dance/groove side, rather than the rock/growl side. Inevitably that means more early stuff: the 1st EP, and tracks like Pssyche, Bloodsport, Change, Unspeakable... but I think Lightbringer shares that...

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes