[kj] America

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Wed May 17 19:13:38 EDT 2006

pssyche23 wrote:

> [...]

I agree w/ that.

> Every album has it's merits ... there are some beautiful moments on
> OTG ... but the quartet of
> Implosion/Majestic/WalkingWithGods/Lightbrigher is classic KJ ...
> Invocation, sums up the global mood

Implosion is good. Majestic is a bit cartooney. Walking w/ Gods reminds
me of a Death in June song but nowhere near as good. Lightbringer...ugh
does it ever stop?

> entirely ... play that one in the car with the windows down and some
> f*ck*r at the traffic lights is gonna report you to MI5 ...

Invocaction - I despise that track more than anything KJ has put out. I
was in the car in a traffic jam and had that song on - by the 5 minute
mark I almost threw the damn cd out of the car.