[kj] Hosannas v OTG???

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Wed May 17 18:38:14 EDT 2006

Hosannas....well....not my favourite opus, but then I never bought OTG (cant
even bring myself to say it...)
and having heard the tracks from it, I can¹t say I missed anything, for me
OTG was a musical full stop, almost as if you get to the end of a sentence
and have lost the momentum that launched it...The jokers were getting too
fluffy in the late eighties ­ ŒExtremities¹ effectively stopped all that
nonsense and then they were back on course, albeit a slightly different
tangent than they had previously charted.

Bad luck Arsenal ­ but I hope RonaldMcDonaldinho keeps that sort of form up
for the World Cup...

Dave
Leeds