[kj] New Day video

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 16:40:40 EDT 2006

Yeah, Geordie even mouths some of the words at one point -- a sight I've
never seen. I didn't realize he knew any words : )

Suprisingly, that video is more palatable than some of the other
mid-'80s Killing Joke ones, if for nothing else than the use of actual
newsreel footage vs. some actor in a dull scenario (e.g. Love Like
Blood). The outfits are priceless.

I think I heard once that whatever body paint Geordie was supposed to
have on him turned the wrong color and went horribly wrong. (But that
goes without saying...)