[kj] KJ: fucking pish

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed May 17 16:26:44 EDT 2006

Ha ha, yeah, I've had the same kinda problem with playing stuff with
copious amounts of swearing! Now, as long as the boss isn't there, anything
goes... so such delights as Don't Say Motherfucker, Motherfucker by
Turbonegro and selected Crass tunes are regularly heard.    I was also
called "ignorant" for the level "Johnny Was" by SLF was playing at today. I
pointed out to the old bag, in a smiling and friendly manner, that she was
standing right under the speaker and that it wasn't actually that loud.
"No, it's just ignorant" she replied.    "No, no, THIS is being fucking
ignorant" I countered before booting her right up the arse.   Okay okay,
that last bit was just what I WANTED to do  ;-)   Oh the joys of the Great
British Public!!

Dave in Edinburgh