[kj] 7 years and it's basically the same old...

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 01:41:16 EDT 2006

I wasn't anywhere near those '89 shows but i love that
long droning synth intro bleeding into Fall Of Because
that they were doing on that tour. I agree with
everyone else that Communion has had its time in the
sun as an opener and Fall Of Because or The Hum are
both spot-on as replacements.

Leigh

--- Richard's email <richard at phipps48.freeserve.co.uk>