[kj] How Many Promo Videos Does The Joke Have?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 10:18:33 EDT 2006

Doesn't Wilful Days count as a b-sides collection?
Probably can't afford the permission for videos or radio sessions (that is
usually why you see the BBC do that stuff on their own with crummy
packaging).
I get the sense that it has been to many years and too many labels (EG
wassold to Virgin which was then sold to Disney and then McDonalds etc etc
etc)
The only thing they can do properly is stop people. Colsey, Mik, etc

chris