[kj] (OT) Brian James w/ The Damned One-Off Gig in London

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue May 16 08:22:00 EDT 2006

Lucky they're not pretending it IS the Damned then eh? ;-)    The subject
line is misleading, as they're not claiming it as a Damned gig.

But yeah, I would agree with you, though I also think it's not the Damned
without Scabies. I enjoyed the first few years of the current line-up
(partly cos the years before were unbelievably dismal), but last few times
it's been kinda stale, and Pinch just can't replace Rat. Attitude and flair
in abundance with ol' Scabies.

In fact, the current Damned line-up is half of the English Dogs... it's a
strange world!

Dave in Edinburgh