[kj] ON TOPIC - Killing Joke show on Astra

Michael Head mickhead at beeb.net
Mon May 15 12:53:52 EDT 2006

was just about to go to bobos last night when I decided it would be
nice to look at some bitty on my old Sky Astra set. ain't got a clue
what channel it was on (they're all German now bar CNN & Eurosport),
but there was Killing Joke playing Tabazan. The show was from 1985, I
couldn't recognise the venue (indoors) but am presuming from the
mullets in the crowd that it was in Germany.
managed to stick in a vhs tape & got (not in order) Love Like Blood,
Eighties, Pssyche, Change, Wardance and an excellent Tension. line up
was a virtually tattoo free, mulleted Raven, a quiffed Geordie
mincing around in his big black boots (anyone remember those ?), Jaz
in his patent leather shoes, Dave thingy (self proclaimed saviour of
KJ on keys) and BPF twatting the skins and looking resplendent, being
quiffed up to the max.
vintage stuff.
anyone (UK) with the ability to get the footage off the tape and to
host it for all is welcome to drop me a line off list. I'll want the
tape back tho' its got mi soft porn on. bollox now you'll all want it !