[kj] (OT) Brian James w/ The Damned One-Off Gig in London

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon May 15 11:34:12 EDT 2006

Yeah, I saw a clip of him recently, and he looks barely alive. You know who looks amazing, though? I watched "New York Doll," the documentary about Arthur Killer Kane of the New York Dolls yesterday, and there's a brief interview with Tony James (of Gen-X/Sigue Sigue Sputnik/Sisters of Mercy) and he's positively ageless (though blonde, now). He wisely ditched both the pineapple-stack hairstyle and the Slash-baiting top hat.

Alex in NYC