[kj] www.killing-joke.com

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com
Mon May 15 10:58:27 EDT 2006

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com writes:

I hereby promise never to bring up the subject of jester again. It's not
worth the hassle.

He mentioned me so I feel I have the right to reply. I said I would  never
bring it up again but if i'm mentioned by someone and what they say is
inaccurate then I feel I have to set the record straight. Perhaps jester is  unaware
of me being banned.

Note that I have not denied that I'm a "cunt" or a "douche", that  is
subjective but I am banned from killing-joke.com and that's a  fact.