[kj] www.killing-joke.com

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon May 15 10:56:30 EDT 2006

Look we do not care!!! You are being a big baby about this! Let  it  go! You
still fuckin haven't stopped! This is out of line again! You said you  would
stop? And you still bitch like a child actor that wants ice cream. Joe is
going through a lot right now. And it pisses me off that you are dissing my
friend! Take it off the list or leave! It is really becoming a drip in the head
and I am sure others!

~LB

In a message dated 5/15/2006 7:08:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,