[kj] Jester

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon May 15 10:48:50 EDT 2006

The Flock of Seagulls mailing list? That is an odd one mate. ;)

~LB

In a message dated 5/15/2006 5:51:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dwish2000 at hotmail.com writes:

Hang in  there Jester, Killing Joke should be a POSITIVE source of energy in
your  life. The sad little fellows on this list (and I'm sure they're much
the  same as on the Flock of Seagulls mailing list and  every other band list

out there), are NOT the reason I'm still here.

Your contribution to  the gathering is much appreciated and will never be
forgotten.

All  you cybermosquitoes should go suck blood  elsewhere.

T.