[kj] Jester

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon May 15 00:09:48 EDT 2006

Thanks Carl.

I  hope we have some other news soon too. ;)

Cheers,

~LB

In a message dated 5/14/2006 9:08:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
CEPLASTER at aol.com writes:

dear "LB",

         Very much agreed about  the "looking forward/ moving ahead"
approach.  Can't believe the amount  of postings that have virtually nothing to do
with Killing Joke.  With  that in mind,
does anybody have any info whatsoever about what's going on with the  band?
Rehab? Rehearsals? Retirement? Regrouping?  Reassessment?    Any kind of
update would be great.
                                                                     Thanks,
Carl P.