[kj] Gatherers

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 14 17:10:15 EDT 2006

Like Crimson says...
"Let's just leave it and get back to the thing that brought us all here in  the first place........... Killing Joke"

All I seem to do is slag them off and moan about how they're not as good as they were in 1983.

between that, the current squabbles and various Chelscum vs QPR stuff (even thats no fun once you keep winning) I've more than played my part in unintentionally (but still doing it) spackering up this list.  It's not the giggle it once was.

So I'm literally going to get my coat after all.

but not in a sulky crappy way but more a seriously i have to concentrate on revision rather than squabbles or else I'm going to fail my exams.

Cheers for listening to the mixes, Loves (especially if you thought they were shit but never said owt!).  Its been a blast!

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye