[kj] Maybe this will clear things up.

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 14 14:43:50 EDT 2006

Kozmos1888 at aol.com wrote;
"I think the problem is the time scale in which jester has started a  "Raven fan site" seeing as he was so ill less than  two months ago."

Imagine this scenario:

say for example you're running a site which is used by 900-1000 people.  that incurs a lot of bandwidth costs and so you're not going to want to take too much in the way of crap for running it are you?

so say then that the site is for a band who have a particular fanbase who can be somewhat fanatical about the band (in a good way) and you've got a snowballing situation where a very small number of that original 900-1000 are calling you a cunt on your website.

now imagine that your employers (for want of a better word) arent giving you any information regarding their touring arrangements and new releases but have just postponed their tour and still havent released a spoken word record after several months but you are the only contact for complaints.

add to this serious illness and you'd be forgiven for thinking 'fuck it, i'll do something less demanding instead'.  being ill doesnt mean you cant do anything on the internet after all.

so you set up a new website for a friend who SPECIFICALLY asks you to do it.  It's less work, more likely to get updated and has less importance and problems if there isnt as much information communicated.

see a problem with that?

well you might if you're the kind of person who posts;

"I think the problem is the time scale in which jester has started a  "Raven fan site" seeing as he was so ill less than  two months ago.
 http://joe.jester.mojica.has-a-small-penis.com/"

and then right after posts

"Leave it out. I was pissed off but that's out of  order!" about it right after.

Crimson Dynamo (a marvel character).  Supports Celtic.  uses AOL.
Kozmoz1888.  Kozmos (a marvel character).  1888 the year Celtic were formed.  uses AOL.

now imagine if thats the kind of thing you had to put up with when you were running your site.

Does that put it in perspective maybe?

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye