[kj] Jester

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sun May 14 13:31:24 EDT 2006

Kozmoz1888 at aol.com sniveled:

>I think the problem is the time scale in which jester has started a  "Raven
> fan site" seeing as he was so ill less than  two months ago.

So fucking what.

Anyone with a couple working brain cells could see Jester's main link to
Killing Joke was through Raven who was clearly the one guy in the band
willing to make a consistent effort to keep fans in the loop with what was
going on with the band. It was also easy to see that the chaos around the
band in the month(s) before the album was released was being reflected to
some degree on Jester as well. So he bailed and is now working on a Raven
fan site. Big fucking deal. Nothing would indicate that his original reasons
for shutting down the Gathering board weren't legitimate.

As someone who has little opinion or interest with whatever problems a few
of you seem to have with Jester, you certainly don't add any legitimacy to
your whining by adding links to childish web pages. One person just recently
posted that this topic shouldn't be swept under the rug and should be
discussed openly. Under some circumstances I'd perhaps agree, but so far all
I've seen is a lot of bitching from a couple of people with zero facts to
back up any vague comments made against Jester and a whole lot of juvenile
comments instead.

IMO, you're acting like a bunch of jealous, gossipy High School girls and if
I was running this site, I'd say either back up your bitching with hard
facts or shut the fuck up or risk being booted.

T.B.