[kj] BTATS continued and message to Alex in NY

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Sun May 14 11:58:03 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/14/2006 7:12:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk writes:

> Greg : Can you make Your fiancee (Sorry , what was her name?) listen to
> "Communion" and ask her if its any good or not. You see I used to like it
> alot but dont really like it any more. I'm confused as too whether its a
> good song or not

Yuk yuk yuk. Ok, I was trying to point out that the Joke that I like is the
one that shocks and makes an impression on people with their heavy-handed
noise. Since my fiancee is unfamiliar with the band (and punk rock in general), the
new album and the live dvd made an immediate impression; BTATS certainly did
not. In fact, I played BTATS briefly for a friend who IS into music, and likes
the Joke (saw them with me in 2003), and he thought it was horrible!