[kj] Jester

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 14 07:15:23 EDT 2006

Yes Javi .
   No one has a problem with Jester running his site , no one is envious of
his achievements . I'm sure that every KJ fan is grateful for the effort
that he has put in over the years.
People only gripe seems to be the serious allegations of  continually
hacking other peoples sites , deliberately spreading viruses and some have
even suggested that he has not been completely honest about his situation .
    As I havent contributed any money to his cause(barring Barfly ticket) ,
then I have no concern either way but if I had sold my substantial KJ record
collection and donated all the proceeds to the cause then I would at least
like to know how the proceeds are being spent .
   Whilst I acknowledge that it is an unsavory topic, I dont feel that ANY
subject should be taboo or unmentionable .
    Crimson Dynamo made some serious allegations which cannot simply be
ignored . Whilst I do not know the  complete facts and therefore cant
comment about the allegations . I do feel that people should have the right
to air their concerns . People should allowed to voice their opinion even if
it does make for uncomfortable reading.
  Whilst Crimson Dynamo does raise some interesting points , I just wonder
why he is so concerned with Jester starting a Ministry board. Just let him
get on with it.