[kj] BTATS continued and message to Alex in NY

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Sat May 13 18:41:12 EDT 2006

My fiancee, who's not at all into music, heard me playing HossanASS and said
"this is horrible", and when she saw part of the 25th Anniversary dvd, said,
"this is crazy". Taking the advice of the poster who said "BTATS" sounds great
blasted in the car, I played it yesterday for her, and asked her what she
thought. She said, "this is just pop music". Case closed.
p.s. "Me or You" blows away anything on BTATS!