[kj] Few things here and there...

wscheip1 at aol.com wscheip1 at aol.com
Fri May 12 20:33:24 EDT 2006

1. While I won't get into if BTATS blows away nighttime because I think it's all opinion. However, it was even stated by big paul that KJ did indeed chase the "big hit." Personally, I don't see that as shameful. We all have bills to pay and some want to be in it for the fame. I don't think that KJ has always chased the hit, but I think a couple of times they tried and failed and hopefully learned not to do it again.

And I don't think they have done it again since OTG.

2. Never heard any demos or original mixes so I really can't say. Would love to hear them though.

3. I agree about birds of a feather, I love that song. Nice bouncy bass line, thumping drums, and Geordie riffing about. However, I don't think you can say that about "me or you."

From,
Will