[kj] Few things here and there...

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 12 18:35:52 EDT 2006

is a much better mix.

i wish he'd edit out the 'wo-oh-oh's though.

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote: Are any of these BTATS rehearsal sessions knocking about?
I'd be keen to  hear them.

The Kimsey mix of Rubicon on 'KJ 4 beginners' is really good  the guitar
really stands out more.

Cheers Luca!

--

Cats are tired. Very, very tired