[kj] OT question

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 16:12:35 EDT 2006

Thanks Janean!

Janean Lancaster <Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                    Just to add another:

    www.nch.com.au/switch

    It’s completely free and will also  convert .ogg and .m4a amongst others.

    Cheers,
    Janean