[kj] (no subject)

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Fri May 12 12:26:29 EDT 2006

Your forum is the best

You won't ever let anybody down... never done before, and never will

You rule man, really

It's just we are a lot of regular guys on this list.

sorry.

And at the end: If Jester is running a Ministry site is great, sure Raven had something to do there. After the dissapointing attitude and response of the KJ front, is completely understanding that Jester is looking for some extra job; it's quite understanding if he even quits everything realted to KJ.

now please to the next topic

mis dos pesos
Javier
mexcity