[kj] Re: OT:Ministry

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 12 04:11:26 EDT 2006

yeah... 'Yellow Cake' is the sex

bongo <humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> wrote: late, but oh well..

just been thrashing the new Ministry, its goooooooood.
the track 'yellow cake' could be from KJs back catalogue, with  r a v
e n  in full swing!

geddit inta ya!

--
"there's no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye