[kj] Jester

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 11 14:21:52 EDT 2006

why do you care tho?

you left the board.  LordMoloch started up his new one.  You've got a place to hang out.

ending a board isnt the end of the world for those members.  it was the end of an era, friendships were made in that time so yeah it was dramatic because we were all saddened that it ended but we understood. Joe's choice.  5 good years.  No hard feelings necessary.  I've met some seriously quality people thanks to Joe's board and that means something.

You may not be name-calling but suggesting that someone is making up cancer is worse than that and trying to discredit him in front of people he has forged relationships with over several years is just wrong.  You cant act holier than thou and do that.

come on man, dont be like this.  this isnt the way you normally carry yourself.