[kj] (no subject)

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 11 13:10:43 EDT 2006

look...

killing joke site with 1000s of users of which a small portion were acting like children and at least one was dangerously psychotic + all the emails re: gems/cancelled tour IS NOT THE SAME EFFORT AS a small messageboard about Ravens new project.  It's not the official Ministry site after all.

if you've got concerns about Jester's health then fine but you havent which is why you keep putting quotes around words like illness.  I know you've fallen in with a certain crowd who have issues with Joe but suggesting he's not ill is frankly a cunts behaviour.

I've always been cool with you Allan but this is silliness and needs to stop.

now... BTATS... gash or good?

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com wrote: A list about all things Killing Joke? Was Jesters forum not a "thing about Killing Joke"?
Did Killing Joke not play a gig for him?
Did we not all donate cash towards Jester on a Killing Joke tour?
It's about Killing Joke and I'm not launching into an attack on Jester but his wife did make a big deal about him being so tired all the time ,on this mailing list, and now he's working on a Ministry site!
And no one should bring this up?

yeah leave it out, man.

I know things went sour but dont air it here.  There's no need.

Jim Harper  wrote:
You have a problem with Jester, take it up with Jester.

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com wrote:
So it appears that it's OK to call various members of KJ alcoholics but to mention Jesters "Illness" is taboo?
"Just Leave it"?
The same way Joe left his 900 members in the lurch when he was too ill to run his forum?

"Rob's Arse" wrote:

> Leave it.
> Just leave it.
>
> The Gathering has been nice for a while. Don't screw it up.
>
> Thanks

Out of curiosity, what's the problem with what the original poster's message
said about Jester?

T.B.

--
http://newpandemonium.hosted-forum.com/