[kj] (no subject)

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu May 11 12:50:33 EDT 2006

Take it up with him if you want to be heard.

This is uncalled for!

~LB

In a message dated 5/11/2006 9:47:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com writes:

A list  about all things Killing Joke? Was Jesters forum not a "thing about
Killing  Joke"?
Did Killing Joke not play a gig for him?
Did we not all donate  cash towards Jester on a Killing Joke tour?
It's about Killing Joke and I'm  not launching into an attack on Jester but
his wife did make a big deal about  him being so tired all the time ,on this
mailing list, and now he's working on  a Ministry site!
And no one should bring this up?

yeah leave it out,  man.

I know things went sour but dont air it here.  There's no  need.