[kj] Insider Information, anyone?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu May 11 12:13:36 EDT 2006

Well Marie told me she talked to Jaz recently and he said that it would not
be until next year to tour the US. Who knows what goes through that madman's
head? All I know is maybe the new bass player will learn more of the new songs
 and be able to play "Walking w/the Gods" ? ;)

~LB

In a message dated 5/11/2006 6:22:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,