[kj] k.js remasters ,a couple of choices here.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 12:02:28 EDT 2006

reply to wscheip concerning remasters-(k.j. of course)

reverlations  is as hard as hell (the remaster version,if you like heavy
drums and  electrifying guitar,they have upped the anti several notiches
concerning  deep quality,and deeper throbbing beats.

then when you have brought that one,go get wtf(whats this for)--remastered
as well,you wont be dissapointed there either !!)

very good stuff.,plus the added--extra tracks make for extra value for
money.

there are other remasters as well,i will leave it to some one else to add
the others!

melinda.  ( that is the name i was born with,look above at em address,thats
the only name i will answer to ok ;-D )