[kj] Insider Information, anyone?

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 11 11:05:20 EDT 2006

I've just booked tickets for Download, where they'll be topping the
Gibson stage (the smallest one it seems, nice).
There's also the Beautiful Days Monkey Sanctuary Zoo fest around the
20th August but, careful, Brian's thinking about this one.
Then again you could go east and catch up with them at Fuji Rocks.
Imagine booking for that and them cancelling?