[kj] The affects of alcohol

jo arcadia at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed May 10 21:19:34 EDT 2006

Oh come on.  Open your heads up.  If it's true, and Jaz is feeling the worse
for wear at the moment.  It's private.
I can't imagine that many of you would slap your livers about to earn a
buck - or more habitually, still try to share and motivate others.  Granted,
it's not as edgey as it used to be but ffs are you suprised?

How many of your lives are punctuated and justified by these chaps?

and.. don't complain about professionalism; the price of a ticket, CD blah
de blah because you sound as though you're just part of the game.

Stop scrutinizing, tearing at them, enjoy Art: rather than tearing it apart,
it makes it fight for it's heart and that's time wasted when we're supposed
to be on the same side.