[kj] Oxford, Koko, Cambridge

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 18:49:14 EDT 2006

The sound at both Oxford and Cambridge was vastly superior to that at
London. I could hardly hear anything Jaz said between songs at the Koko,
where the sound was foggy and indistinct. When will they get this sorted?

At Cambridge, did anyone notice Jaz's directions being totally ignored by
Geordie and Benny when they went back into Wardance after the snare drum
broke? He sang the second verse and gestured with two fingers to indicate
the second verse to the band, but they all knew they were further into the
song and ended correctly when Jaz was expecting to go on longer.

"What the fuck?" he wanted to inquire but Geordie and Benny weren't remotely
interested. It was rather amusing. And then they were off into Primitive and
he had to get on with it.

Very good response from the audience at Cambridge I thought. I take it all
back.

gb