[kj] I'm back...

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-DFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Wed May 10 07:18:28 EDT 2006

I unsubbed for a couple of weeks whilst Iain & I went around Scandinavia with a bus-full of friends following NMA. Fantastic holiday had by all...

Managed to catch KJ in Manchester & Sheffield when we got back - I was poorly with a stomach bug in Manc., so only joined in for the last few songs, but had a great time in Sheffield.

Good to see quite a few familiar faces - thanks Brian for the lift to Sheffield.

So - what have I missed?? and how were the other shows?

Jane