[kj] Manchester University

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 04:47:01 EDT 2006

I think Gill did a great job at pulling things
together, definately. I think he's probably a big part
of why KJ2003 is so great. I did actually notice that
he gets credit on most of those songs, that's why i
mentioned it.

The whole cut and paste pro-tools method: there's no
doubt in my mind that this is how most bands make
albums. It's become the industry standard, so to
speak. I don't really think of it as bad at all. I
just think that, in the wrong hands, it can yield bad
results ie: Hossanas.

Leigh