[kj] Jaz at Manchester

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 9 13:15:33 EDT 2006

--- Neil Perry <neilfperry at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I couldn't hear a thing Jaz was mumbling between
> songs, apart from one possible reference to Osama
> bin
> Laden - something about him being dead? Did anyone
> catch what he was going on about?

In Manchester
he said before Pandemonium that he was glad about the
invasion of Iraq because now Iran is stronger (which
would've made a better intro to Invocation maybe).

He also said, did I ever tell you how much I loved you
before you died? Well I did!

He also commended the people of Manchester on their
bravery in living in such a place...

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!