[kj] OT: Siouxie

Michael Garcia michael_garcia at alamedanet.net
Tue May 9 01:05:13 EDT 2006

This may have been covered already but Siouxie and the banshees Nocturne
video is set to be released on DVD! Details belwo from the Creatures
website:

Nocturne is re released Early May 2006 on DVD for the first time

The DVD features the Play at Home TV Special made by the banshees at the
time.. this 45 minute madness is based on a mad hatters tea party and was
the launch pad for the wonderfull world of Wonderland.

The artwork is based on the original, but improved.

Fully remastered in 5.1 DTS and Restored picture this is a must ..

I remember when this came out and I watched it for the first time. It had a
huge impact on me. It's been so many years (I was a teenager then!) that I
hope it still holds the same power and intensity that I remember. This time
I'll be watching it in 5.1 surround.

Cheers

Michael

www.electric-jesus.com