[kj] Manchester University

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 00:58:29 EDT 2006

The songs ARE half-assed because they're hardly songs
at all. Just a bunch of parts that they jammed over
and over and then looped in pro-tools. In some places
it's so obvious it's downright embarassing. I imagine
the same approach was taken with the recording of
KJ2003, but my guess is that Andy Gill was the one
responsible for the lion's share of the arrangements,
keeping everything cohesive and colourful. Why else
would he get a co-writing credit on all the songs?

Leigh