[kj] Manchester University

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Mon May 8 05:55:35 EDT 2006

<<<< You and Alex are wrong about 'Night Time', though. It's crap
commercial.>>>>

Nowt wrong with commercial - so long as it's GOOD.  I'm no snob.  Night
Time's packed with belting tunes, even if it sounds
dated/80s/commercial.  The guitar riff on DBD is one of the best ever.
And Eighties, too.

Cheers,

Janean