[kj] hello cocksuckers!

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Sun May 7 14:00:00 EDT 2006

No I don't Dave. Football ain't my thing but I spent the afternoon in a caravan in Newquay with a rabid Oxford fan who was listening in despair. when it went 2-1 he nearly cried, nearly cried again at 2-2 and killed himself at 3-2.

It's a funny old game.

--- Wrightdvdw at aol.com wrote:

From: Wrightdvdw at aol.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] hello cocksuckers!
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 07:09:05 EDT

John

it was great to meet you in the cobden arms,have tried to send through an
email to the gathering with your tattoo and a couple of other shots I took but
maybe the files were too big but they havent been posted yet.
any how hope Forest make it , my team Orient have a battle at Oxford today  I
could not get a ticket , if the O's win or draw and Grimsby loose or draw  we
are up , Oxford are out. I think that is how it goes.
I wonder if Rob supports Oxford???

Dave